Global Mailing are absolutely dedicated to considering the environment in everything we do and specifically -
• We utilise recycled materials, and can supply upon request from clients, envelopes sourced from recycled stock.
• We can provide biodegradable poly wrap
• We also focus on recycling materials, with paper waste, toner cartridges and wooden pallets just some of the items that we recycle.
• We care about CO2 emissions and have encouraged staff to car share and use public transport, while a closed-door policy at the warehouse reduces heat consumption.
• To save on electricity, our machines are only engaged when necessary, as are lights throughout the building.
• We look to ask drivers to turn off engines when in our delivery yard.
• We always encourage customers to minimise wastage by performing data cleansing and de-duplication on their data.
• Where possible we advise clients that leaflets and brochures should be bulk packed
• We suggest to clients to minimise the use of packaging; instead of using filler in an oversized box please use a smaller box. If they can, clients need to do away with their boxing, instead use shrink wrap for pallets. This can then be recycled, and is lighter.
• We work with clients with mailing returns, advising them of undelivered records, so their records can be amended.
© Global Mailing 2020. All rights reserved. Website by topclick